[NatureNS] Acadia Biology Seminar Thurs. at 11:30 a.m., Patterson Hall Room 308

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:41:24 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Because of some missed communication, my notices about seminars have been
scarce, and I apologize for that.  So far there have been three fabulous
seminars this term (2 last week, 1 the previous week).

All are welcome, and drinks and snacks will be available.  Usually the
seminars are on Thursdays at 11:30 a.m. in Patterson Hall 308 (Biology
Bldg.) -- going up Univ. Ave. from Main St., count 4 buildings on the right,
and that is Patterson Hall.