[NatureNS] Life list question

Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:18:55 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Blake Maybank <maybank@ns.sympatico.ca>

At 03:21 PM 04/09/2006, Patrick wrote:
>For those of you who  keep lists, if you have seen both birds how
>have you recorded them?

I use Avisys to keep track of my sightings, and it also has all the
various subspecies in its database, and this information can be
easily added to any particular record.   But the overall database of
your "lifelist" will still only show one species, the Barn
Swallow.   But you never know, the species might be split one day.

Regardless, I heartily recommend Avisys for keeping track of your
bird (and butterfly, dragonfly, mammal, and herptile)
sightings.   The web site is:

http://avisys.net/

Cheers,

Blake Maybank