[NatureNS] Cinquefoil

From: "Jean Timpa" <jtimpa@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:37:23 -0300

	There is a lot of that around here in the Valley, too!  Glad to know what it was. It
made for a great photo opportunity. I am pleased to see more people getting interested in
insects and posting their pictures. I have missed a couple of good shots this summer without
a camera, especially one of a nice Viceroy butterfly in Clementsvale in early August. I've
got to win the lottery and acquire some good equipment!!  JET