FW: [NatureNS] New Paddle

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:32:03 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

If we are still talking about broad-shouldered water striders or ripple
bugs, they don't "only come out at dusk", unless he was talking about them
actually taking to the air, which I have never seen.  Cheers again from Jim
Paul wrote below: Also they only come out at dusk - but
he was interested in the fact swallows were feeding on
them. prehaps there was another insect close by?