[NatureNS] Couple of ID's please

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:54:08 -0300

Hi David,
Thank you very much for the information. I've just been surfing the web
using the name(Viburnum cassinoides)  you gave me for the bush. Your right
the berries (fruit) do resemble each other, However I don't recall the
flowering ,although it could have and I just never took notice because it is
mixed in with maple and others. I also do not remember the fruit ever
turning red...just a dark blue.I will have to keep an eye on it ,take more
pictures and keep you informed.
Thanks again,Jeannie
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton