[NatureNS] Canada Geese

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ann and All
Cyrus Eaton introduced non migratory Canada Geese to
his Deep Cove farm many years ago. They continue to
survive to this day and have spread out a little - St
Margaret's Bay wouldn't be so far. Allan Graham helped
out the process also.
The Shorthorns have been replaced by Simmethals but
the geese remain.
So don't take seeing a few geese as a sign of fall
just yet!
Have a nice summer
Paul