[NatureNS] Yellow-collared Scape Moth invasion

From: "Fritz McEvoy" <fritzmcevoy@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:45:06 -0300

virginica&lt;/I&gt;.&lt;/SPAN&gt;&lt;/DIV&gt;&lt;BR&g
Hi Chris,
    Sorry,I totally misspelled the first name of the Skeletonizer. It should
be Grapeleaf Skeletonizer(Harrisoina americana). I've been using
Bugguide.net as a reference for this sighting and the pics discriptions on
that webpage lead me to my conclusion.
                                        Fritz McEvoy