[NatureNS] Lichen Brochure?

Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 07:45:25 -0400
From: Gloria Gilbert <turtlevoice@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Dear Patricia and all lichen lovers

The new brochure on lichens which is being launched at Thomas Raddall Provincial Park
today has been sponsored by the Port Joli Basin Conservation Society. I don't know who
the researchers are, but they will probably be present, and sharing their expertise
with everyone attending.

There is a BBQ lunch offered (at a small cost) at noon.

Last year a similar event took place at Keji Seaside Park... launching a very fine
brochure on the geology of the area. It was well-attended, and the guided walk was a
great learning opportunity.

Our weather is clearing... looks like a good day for Port Joli!

Gloria