[NatureNS] message with jpeg files?

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:03:01 -0300
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi,

What I do, and others who want to show pics on NatureNS, is to upload
pictures to one of various websites designed for just that (e.g.
Pbase, Flickr, Smugmug) and then send a link to NatureNS. Just google
any of those 3, then go to the site and it will explain how to open a
free trial a/c and upload pics.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,