IP-1593 (again)

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:49:21 -0400 (AST)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Andrew D. Wright wrote:

> 	Funny, it was showing the money, date paid and who recorded it
> Sunday.

Nope, that must've been another script. Like the one linked to from the
main /adm/ page.

> 	I really don't think much of the IPDB. Looking through

I don't think much of the IPDB interface - too many scripts that all look
the same at first glance, but aren't.

The data itself however, is what people make it :)

> I can't even find ip-1388, despite the fact that they paid Chebucto
> $100 March 6th.

They were marked as 'moved' (and so moved to
/csuite/private/ipdb/DELETED/ip-1388, where nothing will find them) on Feb
15. Try:

$ /csuite/admin-bin/ipcat DELETED/ip-1388