CHRETIEN PIED IN P.E.I. OVER GE CROPS

From: "Doyle, Tim" <Tim.Doyle@londonlife.com>
To: 'Aaron Koleszar' <aaronk@isn.net>, sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:13:07 -0400

You morons in your little pie brigade should be satisfied!  What you are
successfully managing to do is put a wall around our Prime Minister and take
him out of public contact.  It was kind of nice to have a leader of an
industrialized country who was so approachable, but I'm sure soon he'll be
no different than the President of the USA or Britain's Prime Minister or
any other world leader for that matter from now on; where a barrage of
security agents would have shot pie boy dead or at least pummeled him good
for his immature actions.  You guys assaulted someone and I'm pretty sure
you wouldn't be too pleased if someone walked up to you off the street and
hammered you one for no good reason.  Chretien's a leader, and therefore he
has to make decisions which don't and can't always impress everyone
otherwise we would never move forward.  Perhaps you idiots should rethink
your strategies, I happen to be a business person who believes in labeling
these genetically altered foods and in many other environmentally
sustainable actions as well.  There are many other business people out there
like me who work from the inside and work with people as opposed to
assaulting them and drawing battle lines in the sand.  Do you think he's
going to listen to you now?  Not Likely and I can't say I blame him.

Sponsors: Chebucto Community Net   	http://www.chebucto.ns.ca
Sierra Club - Chebucto Group		http://www.sierraclub.ca
Volunteer moderator: Paul Falvo  mailto:sust-mar-owner@chebucto.ns.ca

To submit a message to sust-mar, please send it to:
mailto:sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca

PLEASE SEND MESSAGES TO SUST-MAR IN PLAIN TEXT ONLY
MESSAGES CONTAINING HTML (MIME) CANNOT BE POSTED