Update on Nova Nada

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:53:09 -0400 (AST)
From: Paul A Falvo <pfalvo@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Sustainable Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: fonn@apollo.ca

Thanks Jan. Is anyone interested in being a sust-mar "correspondant" to
the Friends of Nova Nada? I'm sure many of us would appreciate updates.

FONN (fonn@apollo.ca) puts out daily email updates. I asked them if they
could supply me with a monthly update for sust-mar and other e-lists, but
the person who responded said she was unable to do so.

However, if some kind soul out there wanted to subskribe to the FONN
mailing list and send some of their highlights (or even just one of the
daily messges) to sust-mar once a month or so i'd be happy to post them
not only on sust-mar, but also on sierra-news and ECAN-NEWS for a total of
approx 600 readers. (I just can't handle the volume of daily)

take care
~paul :)