International Ocean Institute - Press Release

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:29:07 -0400
From: "Westhead, Maxine" <WestheadM@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca, "'Daniel Haran'" <ah813@chebucto.ns.ca>

I can assure you that I know of several 'environmentalists' that will be
there.  Just because someone is a government employee does not mean that
they cannot be an environmentalist...does it?
This is going to be a great conference!  Looking forward to the discussions
that will result from it.

Maxine Westhead, Fundy Forum Webmaster
http://is.dal.ca/aczisc/fundy/forum
Get Connected!  Join the discussion listserver!!
Bedford Institute of Oceanography
PO Box 1006, B500
Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 4A2

email: westheadm@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca