David Suzuki in Halifax - Endangered Species talk

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:20:01 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David M. Wimberly" <ag487@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Colin Stewart <cstewart@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Owen Hertzman <hertzman@atm.dal.ca>, NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca, Sustainable Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

Why not propose a format more interactive than just another talk.  Perhaps
a short workshop combined with a short talk.  That way people could
actually get time to interact with David Suzuki rather than just hearing
another talk.  And a great number of people would not be required in order
for great success to be achieved.

                                   David Wimberly
                                ag487@chebucto.ns.ca
                                Halifax, Nova Scotia
                     http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/6847/
        "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us.
        When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to
                use it with love and respect."   (Aldo Leopold)