Forwarding emails??

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 04:16:37 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Chebucto Office <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Doug,

    Seeing as how requests for forwarding come around once every four or
years, there is not a huge call for them.  Could the office staff go into
a user's account and place a forward file for the user; once the user has
provided adequate identification that they are indeed who they claim they
are, and also provide the new email address?

Tony @ CCN Help

---