Explorer not wrking

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 20:04:14 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	In that case, it sounds like you have cookies disabled. Cookies
need to be enabled for the webmail authentication tokens to work. Lowering
Internet Explorer's security settings may fix this if you have not
yourself disabled cookies.

 	Another possibility is your Internet Explorer has gotten messed
up. Since it is integrated with the Windows Operating System there is no
easy way to fix a corrupted Internet Explorer without re-installing
Windows.

 	Another less likely possibility is you are on some kind of proxy
Internet connection where your IP address is changing every few minutes.
This would not be something coming off one of the major providers but
would be some sort of special setup. We heard of a user like this once
before and the fix for them was to not use the proxy connection. It is
very unlikely this is your issue but I'm throwing it out there just in
case.

 	If none of these solutions help, then the fix is to just use a
different browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera or Mozilla
SeaMonkey. All of which will work better and faster than Internet
Explorer.