download problems

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:42:07 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:18:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Janet Mackenzie <jimack@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Janet,

    FileZilla, a freeware file transfer protocol (FTP) program) allows you to
resume crashed downloads (downloads which do not complete for some reason) and
is available from www.sourceforge.net.  Verson 3.5.3 is available for
Win7/Vista/XP.  Once FileZilla is installed, you would use it for all
upload/download actions and your troubles with interrupted downloads should be
over.

CCN Userhelp