Chebucto Plus Support Needed

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:32:50 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Paul LeBlanc <paulleblancvideo@eastlink.ca>

 	Hi Paul. We looked into this and spotted the mail going to me.com.
Once they have it we can't know what they did to it. If you put the
forwarding back in place and send yourself a bunch of test messages you
can see if you get them. It could be that me.com are filtering mail from
Chebucto. We can't do anything about that. We run a cleaner ISP mail
system than pretty much anyone so it is not from any policy of ours if
our mail is getting filtered if that is indeed what is happening.