sign in problems

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:20:08 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    Write down your old string before you change it but you should try the
string I sent.  It might (or might not) fix your problem but it's, at
least, worth a try.  If this is the fix and you don't try it, we can't go
any further until we know if this was it.  The next steps may involve
changing hardware etc.

    Also, remove your REU and connect your modem to the old port and run at
2400 baud.  If this is successful, your REU could be failing.

Tony @ CCN Help