Why is Mozzila crasing onsome site??????????

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:36:31 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Michael. From your description you have an illegal copy of
Windows XP. You can check this out for yourself here:

http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/validate/ValidateNow.aspx

This would explain your problems. Neither MS Security Essentials or XP SP3
will mess up a normal system and I've done literally dozens of
installs of both on many different configurations.

 	We don't support illegal installs of Windows and the reason for
this is that they can be incomplete or maliciously compromised off the
bat, have problems with critical security updates, behave in unpredictable
and non-correctable ways and well, they're just plain illegal too.

 	You can go buy Windows XP, it's still in the stores. Alternately
you can install and run a free operating system such as Ubuntu Linux,
http://www.ubuntu.com/
We cannot recommend running a bootleg version of Windows and we will not
provide support for it, you're on your own there.

 	So, we're left with your Windows 2000 computer. Microsoft is still
supporting Windows updates for Windows 2000 until July, after that it will
be a completely dead operating system. Firefox should work just fine on
Windows 2000 and the 3.6 is the current release version. It came out
almost two weeks ago.

Firefox 3.6 System Requirements
Windows Operating Systems

     * Windows 2000
     * Windows XP
     * Windows Server 2003
     * Windows Vista
     * Windows 7

Minimum Hardware

     * Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500 MHz or greater)
     * 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
     * 52 MB hard drive space

You should have all Windows 2000 security updates installed. If your
install of Windows 2000 is acting wonky, use the system files check
instructions from my first letter and have your Windows 2000 CD handy. If
that doesn't work, a reinstall of Windows 2000 may be in order.