emails

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:20:01 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat & Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Malcolm,

    With the new 2gb mailboxes, it's a completely different system so it's
not as simple as a return to the old system.  I'm not exactly sure what
would be involved to introduce the old system's filters into the new
system.  The old system was really slow and backing up the mail system
constantly.  The newer system is larger yet much faster.

CCN Help