Webmail problems

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:27:42 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: David Patrick Lyons <dlyons@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi David,

    Would it be possible for you to try Thunderbird via the POP3 server and
see if it works better?  It's a similar setup to Webmail except that you
have a lot more control over things and it's fully customizable.
Thunderbird is available from Firefox's website at: www.mozilla.org.

    Failing that, you could logging into your text account using your
userid and your mail password (not the PLUS password) and enter PINE, the
(go mail) link, and try sending it that way.  You would need to go to your
files section first (go files) and upload the particular file  to your
account and then enter PINE and use the attachment function to attach it
to your outgoing email.

    I'm copying Tech on this reply in case they have further suggestions.
Also; I've never heard of Road Runner in California so I'm not sure what
that is.

Tony @ CCN Help