Junkmail

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:11:48 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Philip Alberstat <ap634@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Barb,

    All PLUS users have access to PINE.  You just need to telnet over to
your text account which is supplied with your PLUS graphical service.  Go
to Start/Run and type:   telnet://chebucto.ca   - log in with your
username and your 'mail' (not your PLUS) password.  You will reach your
Welcome screen.  Use the 'go mail' link to start PINE and follow the
instructions I sent you in the previous email.  Once you've finished, just
type: 'qy' (for quit and confirm) and then type: 'qy' again to leave the
text service via telnet.

    That is the quick way to delete all that email.  The other way is to
manually click and delete in webmail which will take you about forever.
Userhelp volunteers don't have access to users' accounts so I can't do it
for you.

CCN Help