Can not upload files

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:14:47 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: David Chiasson <musicman@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dave,

    Is the file you uploaded the identical name of the file it's
supposed to replace?  Many times a user will edit a document online
and use the .html extension but then try to replace it via ftp using a
PC and the extension gets truncated to .htm so it won't show up on the
site because it's actually a completely differently named document.

    Log in via Lynx and check the document itself to see if this is the
case.  Since you have an index.html file in place, I can't see your
file list so I can't tell from this end.  Userhelp volunteers don't
have the necessary superuser accounts needed to override index.html
files.  Our accounts are just like yours and an index.html file
prevents anyone from seeing your file list so it makes it difficult to
diagnose the problem.

CCN Help