I am deluged with mail.

Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:17:21 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros <waterbuf@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Ambros. This is what is referred to as "backscatter spam".
Basically what is happening is that incompetent mail server administrators
who should have no business working with live systems are sending
undeliverable spam mail back to the innocent third party addresses on the
reply-to part of the messages.

 	Since spam has routinely used innocent third party addresses on
all visible headers since at least 2002, it takes a special kind of stupid
mail system admin to have their systems set up to bounce spam.
Unfortunately there is a seemingly infinite supply of stupid in this world
to draw upon.

 	We are working on various ways to try and filter backspatter spam.
The problem is that we have to distinguish between fake email bounce
messages created by undeliverable spam and real bounce messages to let
users know that their message was undeliverable. In the meantime, just
delete these messages. They are not from anything you have done and no one
has accessed your Chebucto account in any way.