problem

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:22:37 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: David Patrick Lyons <dlyons@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi David. I'm afraid that you have not given us any information to
go on with your letter. Are you using our Webmail service? If so, what web
browser are you using? Which version of that web browser? Are you doing
this on a very old computer, or a newer one? Or are you accessing the
JUNKMAIL folder using a mail program using IMAP such as Outlook Express or
Mozilla Thunderbird? If so, which version of the mail program?

 	A fatal error could be coming from the Windows Operating System,
it could be coming from a misconfigured or malfunctioning program, it
could be a result of too little memory on the computer, a device driver
issue, any number of possibilities depending on the exact nature of the
message and what is generating it. It is not a Chebucto system error, but
an error of something running on your computer.

 	With more detailed information we may be able to suggest
possibilities but in all likelihood the only way for us to be able to give
you firm information would be for us to see the computer in question in
the Chebucto office and attempt to duplicate the error. If it is something
straightforward we may be able to fix it.