Zmodem problems

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:32:06 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Simon D. Williams" <bb065@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Simon,

    I was able to download a .bsq file from the PDA at 19,200 bps
without the hanging so it might just be a speed problem over telnet as
I have my GS set to 57,600 bps as a default.  Unfortunately, just
after the successful download, I was going to redial in at 38,400 bps
when my Vulcan hard drive in my GS died.  I'm attempting to get an old
Inner Drive up and running in it but, as you might guess, it has none
of my files and programs on it and is reporting something wrong with
the FSTs so it's crashing on boot.

   Such are the trials and tribulations of online life,

Tony @ CCN Help