Problem with mail send, receive

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:37:46 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ross Boutilier <aw064@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: postmaster@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ross,

    Without the full headers, we can't tell the exact path the emails
took.  We haven't had any other reports of problems so the odd one we
get, we try to duplicate the path via the headers so that we can
determine if something on the internet is failing.  Occasionally email
gets 'stuck' (for lack of a better term) and never gets delivered,
much like the 'dead letter' office at the post office.  This is rare
with email but it can occur.

    Another thing which might be happening is that services which offer
free email such as Yahoo, Google etc place ads at the bottom of their
emails.  If your friends' emails look too much like spam, it could
trigger the spam filter into diverting the email into your JUNKMAIL
folder as spam.  Log into your text account and then into PINE.  Go
through your JUNKMAIL to see if any 'legitimate' email is trapped
there.  If so, you may have to set your spam filter settings to allow
everything, spam and all, to come through.  This is unfortunate but so
many free email services' emails look like spam these days with all
the ads they carry within the emails themselves.

Tony @ CCN Help