URL-viewer for new Pine

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:33:37 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Anthony Rowe <ay986@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Tony,

    Double checking on this... it's strange but my tech shell account works
fine using that very instruction (it opens a second Lynx session to go to
the url in question from which you can exit via pressing 'q' [for quit]
and returning to your current PINE session).  For all intents and
purposes, the regular Lynx account should be able to attain the same
results but I believe it may need to be put in a 'lynxexec' wrapper, to
work, as are all other Lynx commands.

    I'll have to look into the exact phrasing necessary and get back to
you.  Hang in there,

Tony @ CCN Help