Password and account

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:17:04 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jessica Tellez <JS316904@DAL.CA>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Jessica,

   I checked with the office and they informed me that your account ran
out December 1st.  It has been suspended pending renewal.  You can contact
the office at 494-2449 during office hours 1pm-5pm weekdays to arrange for
renewal.  Until then, you won't be able to log into your account.

   Your account is still there awaiting your renewal.

CCN Help