what anti-virus program/ software is recommended?

Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 17:18:30 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Tom Fullerton <tom@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Stephen Noel <noel@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Tom, Stephen,

   I did a complete update last night on AVGFree 7.5 (I hadn't updated
since the summer) and there were no notices of any kind that said anything
about a January 15th cut off.  I don't know if your copies are directly
from Grisoft as mine is or if you're going through a hosting service.
There are a lot of hosting services that want you to sign up or buy
something to help pay for the stuff they're hosting for free.  This is
rather strange, however.  Try going to: www.grisoft.com to see if you can
find any notices to that effect and/or try downloading the latest version
of AVGFree 7.5 directly from their homepage.

Tony @ CCN Help