Chebucto Plus Support Needed - Spam Filtering

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:29:25 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Don Bidgood <dbidgood@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Don,

   I am copying this to Tech so they can check your account.

   Try changing the settings to allow all spam to come straight through
and see if you notice an increase in the amount of spam entering your
account.  There were some settings changes that were snagging freecycle
postings but now these postings get through with no problem so, if
anything, you should be receiving more email and not less.  Whatever
problem is occuring with your account, it is unique to you as no one else
has mentioned experiencing any problems.

   In the meantime, try the change above to see if it helps.

CCN Help