Problems with graphical connection (and e-mail)

Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:34:15 -0300
From: Andrew D Wright <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Tom Fullerton <tom@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Tom.

	A report of a problem is not useful to us without details. In this
case, login names so we can check the two users' respective accounts
for problems. Being over-quota in mail and not letting the large
email finish downloading is a common cause for the symptom you
describe, for example.

	With specific information we have a place to start looking for any
system problems that may have developed.