info/

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:46:58 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Connie Thurber <av209@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Connie. If you've selected Thunderbird as your default mail
program then it should be what comes up when you click on any mail links.
You can't really delete Outlook Express as it is integrated with the
Windows Operating System but you can safely delete the Outlook Express
icon from your desktop or Quick Launch bar by simply highlighting the
Outlook Express icon and hitting the Delete button on your keyboard, then
hit Yes to confirm the deletion. To get to your Thunderbird email, simply
click on the bluebird Thunderbird icon.