Deleting Sent Mail

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:13:07 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Alexander E. Mackinnon" <ar688@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Alexander,

   By your description of your problem and subsequent solution, it's
evident that you don't have a telnet client on your computer.  In almost
all Windows (from 98 up) and newer Mac systems (from OS8.1 up) do have a
telnet client already to run and  are started by the manner in which I
described.  Unfortunately our advice is presumed for the majority and we
cannot guess that, for some reason, your system doesn't have the client
already set up.

   Failing that, we have the telnet link on the PLUS homepage which you
have found.

CCN Help