Frequent Disconnection

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:37:41 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Tom Fullerton <tom@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Tom,

   That may have been me who suggested you check your phone lines as I've
seen seemingly unrelated lines cause problems on dial-up connections.
Just the fact that they are attached to the same phone system, even if
they are not directly connected to the modem in question, is problematic
enough to cause connection failures.

Thanks for the compliments,

Tony @ CCN Help