Site update

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:46:39 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jeff Warnica <jeffw@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, CCN Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Um, actually the Board decided that we would not be mailing out
renewal notices to all IPs. Only those with VDNs were so invoiced. Current
policy on this is that we are not submitting account renewals at all to
existing IPs not already recorded as one of the Neighbourhood Account
levels (i.e. Non-Profit Basic, Non-Profit Premium, For-Profit Basic and
For-Profit Premium). We are submitting renewals for VDNs however, just not
the accounts they are referring to. This needs to be revisited and
streamlined. There was some confusion on the part of a couple of the
organizations about the difference between the VDN hosting and the account
where the files actually reside, for example.