answers please

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:46:00 -0300 (ADT)
From: Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Jamie Fifield <fifield@ghost.nslug.ns.ca>, majordomo-owner@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Hey everybody,

In the "good ole days" when a problem like this came along, we would
try to support the original list owners/IP editors in their attempt
to find someone else to take the IP over.

I assume we're talking about the Gardening column
website/list/archive here.  The Gardening column was one of our
first active content areas, run by some of the original or first
year volunteers on CCN.  The original editors are no longer running
it, it would seem, but of course search engines can still find it.

Can any of the editors think of someone to approach to take on the
site, or is it really true that it has passed its usefulness?
I would suggest one of the Garden Clubs might be able to handle it.
There are several in the Metro area, from Dartmouth, Halifax, St.
Margaret's Bay, and the NS Association of Garden Clubs...

Ed Dyer aa146@chebucto.ca
Operations Manager
Chebucto Community Network http://www.chebucto.ca
Halifax NS Canada