Fwd: 00ip access

Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:12:51 -0400
From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

----- Forwarded message from Liz Mac Dougall <liz@chebucto.ns.ca> -----
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:06:59 -0500
From: Liz Mac Dougall <liz@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: 00ip access
To: userhelp@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello CCN;

Just this past week my 00ip access seems to have disappeared. I am an
information provider for the Incomplete Dislocations Collective and can't access
those pages with fetch now. My username is liz and there used to be a 00ip
directory in my liz  (am419) folder but now it's not there. It's true that my
CCN payment is due but I received the invoice just last week so I think that may
not be the problem (cheque is in the mail).

Any clarification on this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz Mac Dougall
Coordinator, Incomplete Dislocations Collective

www.chebucto.ns.ca/Culture/ID

----- End forwarded message -----

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/