new ip for Culture/WFNS/

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:04:47 -0400 (AST)
From: Joanne Merriam <ae325@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: userhelp@chebucto.ns.ca, techteam@chebucto.ns.ca, Chebucto Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Michael. Thanks again for adding Jane!

I've got a related problem. In response to a suggestion from another user,
I sent a request to majordomo to add az833 to the list - and majordomo
replied saying it would seek permission from the 'owner' of the list. I
received email yesterday from Richard Cumyn (aa038) indicating he'd
received that email. Richard hasn't been an editor of the site for four
years (!) and doesn't wish to be on the ip-wfns list. I can see that he is
not listed below, but clearly he is listed someplace or the majordomo
software would not have emailed him. I wonder if you could remove him as
'owner' and make me (ae325) 'owner' instead? Many thanks.

Joanne