Webmaster change required (fwd)

Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:57:38 -0400 (AST)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

Ok... It turns out that this is one of the neighbourhood accounts
(~nswfs) and the previous webmaster _has_ turned over the password to a
new webmaster who started work yesterday unbeknownst to Heather...

The new webmaster is "Jean Sawyer" <barry.sawyer@ns.sympatico.ca> and in
fact Alan Samostie may assist Jean in some fashion.

There is no mailing list to change. I spoke to Heather (to confirm thare
was no mailing list I hadn't found)... she asked about assistance
(apparently Jean) who has updated websites before was having trouble of
some sort... I suggested that because Andrew set up the account he might
have the quickest answer to a specific question but that if it looked
like there was some general assistance needed we might have one of the
volunteer editors assist.

It would probably be a good idea for a CCN editor to identify him/herself to
Jean and Heather.

For the moment I'm not aware of a specific question that they need an
answer to... although they may in fact be having problems getting started.

david potter