Receipt and Thank You for your Renewed Membership

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:32:19 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

	The User Guide referred to in this letter is one which was put
together several years ago and is more of a "How to set up a terminal
program" guide than a guide to using Chebucto's text interface. It does
list some commands for the text interface though, which is what this
letter writer is referring to. It makes no mention of anything later than
Windows 95, and does not refer in any way to the graphical service (which
was still in the future when this came out).

	I'm down to the last five copies of this in the office, so this
would be a good time to either start work on a new and improved guide or
to cull all the references to it in CSuite scripts and our website.

	I believe that the User Guide development had an honorarium of
some sort attached to it before, so in these financially tight times we
may or may not want to go ahead with this, not to mention printing costs
and so on. If we don't though, we really ought to revise any references to
it, particularly now that we don't have any active training happening.