Problem reports...

Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 09:52:01 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, userhelp@chebucto.ns.ca, ppp-help@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

The first thing that I should point out is that ALL problem reports,
notifications that equipment is being borrowed/returned, requests for
service modifications, etc., etc., etc... NEED to be sent/copied to
ccn-tech rather than to one or two individuals... in the very least it
dramatically increases the probability that you will receive a quick
reply.

It's likely that Bob's problem included below was related to the full
disk we experienced last night... FTP certainly appears to be functioning ok
this morning...

With respect to my first comment, if the problem had been reported to
ccn-tech last night there is a small chance we would have found the root
problem sooner because that would have indicated failures in multiple
systems...

david potter