Scrapping RCS (fwd)

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:12:29 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mike Cormier <aq421@chebucto.ns.ca>, Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: michael@csuite.ns.ca, "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Mike,

I'd like to hear the views of Ed Dyer and and other interested editors
before we decide to pull the plug.

I'd also like to review the possibility of a 'one day' back-up of the IP
directories that we could keep on-site.

And finally, we should also give IP's and users a couple of days notice
before turning it off...

david potter