From: "James Carroll" <jcarroll@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "The Board" <ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Editors@Chebucto. Ns. Ca" <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Communications Committee" <ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:06:38 -0300

Hi all! The Web Cam page has been updated thanks in no small part to the
work of Andrew and Johnathan. The page is at the same address
(www.chebucto.ns.ca/webcam) but it now has a series of links to pages about
the park, as well as a really cool discussion board for issues around the
cutting of the trees. Thanks for all the input over the weekend, and I hope
everyone finds the final product satisfactory. We would like to encourage
anyone interested to post comments on the message board to generate interest
and discussion.
Cheers
jec

BTW: apologies to everyone who received multiple copies of this message

James Carroll
Public Relations and Marketing
Chebucto Community Net
Phone: (902) 488-3523