Fw: user survey still active?

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:29:48 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Krista Jera Olmstead <jera@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: CCN-Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@chebucto.ns.ca>

This has me a little confused.. ;-)

I removed the survey message on July 20... there wasn't even a French
version... just a link to the English... actually the file that is
delivering the webcam message is called survey.en but it actually ha no
mention of the survey...?

The g)o survey shortcut _was_ in place until this morning but no mssage
about the should have appeared on the text Welcome Page...???

dlp