Editors site update

From: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@nsaccess.ns.ca>
To: <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Mark Ronald Rushton" <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "Ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca" <ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:54:14 -0300

Mark;
	For the past month I've been trying to get a personal response from each of
the editors. Some have been fast in getting this stuff transferred. I'm
still waiting for:

Arts Billboard		Sheilagh Hunt	No Response
Culture & Philosophy	Christopher Majka	2 Responses - No attempts
Environment			Colin Stewart	Responded - Attempting
Health			Susan Lilley	Responded - Attempting
Technology			Colin Prudhoe	Retiring/No Time anymore

	Diane Cooper offered to convert Education and Libraries. I finished school
yesterday so I hope to get around to Professional Enterprise and Commerce &
Technology unless someone else wishes to help. Also yesterday I converted
the editors roster and I'd do more but some of the documents are relative to
the IPDB witch is in lingo right now as to what's happening with the new
accounts so I'm holding off for the moment.
	Mike