Volunteer stuff

From: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: au141@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca, ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:02:55 -0300

Hi Andrew, and everyone,

I was going to start working on revamping the Volunteer pages, putting it into
the new template, etc. when I realized a couple of things:

1/ the site map links need to be fixed, they point to old and outdated pages,
including "About Chebucto Community Net" which has been replaced.

2/ the new file  about.shtml  incorporates a volunteer submission form, which
emails to me.

3/ I'm assuming that if I put some time into re-incorporating the old volunteer
page material into new pages based on the new template, then we can fit it in
somewhere logically?  Perhaps remove the form from the "about.shtml" page,
replacing that form with a link to the Volunteer page (which would use the same
form, of course, but in a more structured location).

Whattaya think?

M.

Editor, Community Support & Development
Chebucto Community Network (CCN)
http://chebucto.ns.ca/~Mark/

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/