IP Vanished

From: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: office@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca, aq421@chebucto.ns.ca, ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:38:21 -0300

Hi Andrew,

I spoke with the HRSAR people a couple of nights ago - sorry, meant to send a
note out on CCN-IP:

My first thought was that someone (me?) had deleted it inadvertently.
When I made contact, they said "we took it down", so my second thought was
"they're leaving us too!"
Then he said, "we looked at the site, it was ugly, so we trashed it and are
having it redesigned."
...which left me much relieved.  I personally think they should have left the old
one up until the new one was ready  %-\  but who am I to tell people what to do?

Anyway, all's well.  They should have the new site ready in a day or two.
Perhaps I'll ask them to post a "please stand by" page in the meantime.

Glad someone besides me is checking on our IPs!

Regards,
Mark

Quoting "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>:

> 	The Halifax Regional Search and Rescue site (ip-1221) has
> vanished. I was checking dead links on the alphabetical IP list and
> discovered the site had gone. It was up couple of weeks ago when I drew up
> the list of real functioning IPs but the directory is totally empty now.

Coordinator,
Rural Youth Education Program (RYEP)
ryep2000@hotmail.com
http://chebucto.ns.ca/~Mark/

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/