Template...

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 01:32:08 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Susan Lilley <LilleyS@chebucto.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca, ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi all,

  Developing a web interface would take mega-more time than to convert the
pages.  The testing process alone would take a ton of time.  I've done
over 80 pages so far (as well as track down the various links needing
conversion to symlinks and doing those as well) and it's really a piece of
cake.  The learning curve seems steep at first but it soon becomes
ordinary.